A person can provide feedback or make a compliant about a product or service delivery of Council via:
Written correspondence: PO Box 189, KIMBA SA 5641
In person: 9 Cross Street, KIMBA SA 5641
Telephone: 08 8627 2026
Anyone who makes contact with Council by phone or in person will be asked to submit their complaint via written correspondence, if the matter cannot be reasonably resolved at the point of initial contact with Council.
To assist Council in processing the complaint, the following details should be provided, if relevant:
- Date, time and location of event(s);
- Description of the event(s);
- Names of Council employee(s) to whom you spoke and dates;
- Copies or references to letters or documents relevant to the complaint;
- The outcome that is hoped to be achieved.
All complaints received will be resolved as quickly as possible, while ensuring the matter is dealt with at a level that reflects its level of complexity.
For further information please refer to our Council Policy: 1. 18 Customer Complaints, Service and Comments