Doctor Graham Fleming provides GP services at Cr Leo Schaefer Memorial Health Centre 3 days a week. To make an appointment, contact the Kimba Medical Centre on 08 8627 2664.
When the surgery is unattended contact Mid Eyre Medical on 08 8628 2003 between 8.30am – 5.00pm Wednesday to Friday.
In a medical emergency, always call triple zero (000) for an ambulance.
Kimba has visiting specialists / services regularly including Optometrist, Natural Therapist, Physiotherapy, Chiropractor, Counselling and Hearing Services. For appointments contact:
- Bloom Hearing Services - 08 8682 6966
- Eyre Physio Plus - 08 8682 6665
- Eyre Chiropractic (fortnightly) - 08 8644 2210 or 0437 442 278
- Rural Counsellor, Libby Baldock - 0401 556 576
Community Health also has a range of service accessible for the Kimba Community such as Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian, Phyisotherapy, Midwife and more. For appointments or further information contact: 1300 334 222.
National Dementia Helpline
The National Dementia Helpline is a free, federally funded service that provides information and advice to:
- people living with dementia
- people concerned about changes to memory and thinking
- people living with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- family, friends and carers of people living with dementia
- people who work in health and aged care.
In addition to sharing information and advice, the team can also:
- provide emotional support and guidance
- *connect constituents to Dementia Australia and community support services and programs
- discuss government support, including My Aged Care, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Carer Gateway and Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service (DBMAS).
The National Dementia Helpline can be accessed via phone on 1800 100 500, webchat at dementia.org.au/helpline/webchat and email, firstname.lastname@example.org.