Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert

If you are concerned about Coronavirus go to the Australian Government Department of Health website for the latest medical advice and official reports by clicking here

Dismiss alert

Changing Your Address

If you own property in the District Council of Kimba and wish to change your mailing address, please contact the Council office or complete and submit the following form.

* Mandatory Field

Changing Your Address


Owner Name/s*
Old Address*
Property Address/es (and Assessment No if known)*
New Mailing Address*
If you see this, leave this form field blank.