The Kimba Hall
The Kimba Hall, or Institute, is centrally located in Kimba on the corner of High Street and Cross Street. The Soldiers Memorial Hall was built in the 1920's and was first opened in July 1929.
In 1956 plans were developed to extend the facility. These extensions were completed in 1958. For a brief period during the 1970's the Council headquarters were located in the front rooms. These rooms are now leased to the local accountant.
The Hall is utilised for a variety of community functions and gatherings.
- separate supper room
- recently renovated kitchen
- Main Hall $100 per day
- Main Hall including supper room and kitchen $150 per day
- Supper room only Negotiable
- Minimum charge (55) only if letter of exemption is received
- $150 bond is required prior to use
The hall holds 330 pax.
For more information or bookings, contact the Council on (08) 8627 2026.
To download the Hall Hire Permit click here Hall Hire Permit(1852 kb)