The Kimba Hall, or Institute, is centrally located in Kimba on the corner of High Street and Cross Street. The Soldiers Memorial Hall was built in the 1920's and was first opened in July 1929.
In 1956 plans were developed to extend the facility. These extensions were completed in 1958. For a brief period during the 1970's the Council headquarters were located in the front rooms. These rooms are now leased to the local accountant.
The Hall is utilised for a variety of community functions and gatherings.
Facilities: Toilets, trestles, chairs, stage, separate supper room and a recently renovated kitchen,
Hire: For more informationor bookings, check out the hall rentals or contact the Council on (08) 8627 2026.